Monday, May 3, 2010

Need I remind you? We make 2.13 an hour!

Servers make 2.13 an hour.  That means that you need to make up for our cheap ass employers by tipping us.  20% is a good tip.  15% is okay.  That means to me that I did an okay job but was not very personable.  10% is unacceptable, and anything less is just rude.  Bad service happens.  I know this.  I work with a few bad servers.  However, when a table raves to you about how awesome you are then leaves you 15%, that says one thing.  CHEAP-ASS! Look, you can rave about me all you want, but at the end of the day, I'm concerned about how much money I make.  Would you do your job for three quarters of what you deserve to make just because your boss tells you you're awesome every day? No.  Don't lie to me, you wouldn't do it, and we both know it.  Pony up the dough people.  Servers work really really hard and we have to put with an insane amount of bullshit.  Make it worth our while.

No comments:

Post a Comment